City, State, Zip, Country*
Please list any and ALL Physical Restrictions, Injuries, Ailments, Health Conditions, Allergies, Food Allergies, and Dietary Restrictions, that you have as we may need to be aware of them:
There will be a great deal of walking in Paris and in the Languedoc. Do you have any existing foot, knee, leg, hip or back problems that would prevent or limit you from walking for periods of time?
Are you on any special medications we need to know about?
If yes, what kind? (All information is held strictly confidential and will help us care for your health and safety on this pilgrimage)
How did you hear about this event?
Have you traveled to foreign countries before?
Have you ever been to France?
Questing Spirit, LLC - Terms and Conditions
All prices are based on 2012 rates and are subject to changes on future trips.
This agreement contains the terms and conditions by which Questing Spirit, LLC, 45-3684 Mamane Street, Honokaa, Hi, 96727 ("Operator"), in consideration for a Participant’s payment, agrees to provide this travel tour/spiritual pilgrimage.
PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE SENDING ANY MONEY.
Participant's sending of any payment, says that you have read these terms and conditions and agree to them.
RESERVATIONS AND PAYMENT: Registrations and payments may be made online, by phone, or by mail. If your registration form and payments are submitted online at the Operator's website your payment must be made by credit card only through Paypal, (no Paypal account is necessary.) If payments are being made by phone or by mail the Operator will only accept payment by CHECK, MONEY ORDER, VISA, OR MASTERCARD. Make all checks payable to Questing Spirit, LLC and mail to : PO BOX 1553 HONOKAA, HI 96727. If payment is made over the phone by credit card, a signed, fully completed universal charge form ("UCC" without approval) or a fully completed Registration Form with the credit card portion signed and fully completed for payment must be received to secure reservations. Any other person or entity (including a travel agent) who receives monies from Participants does so strictly as an agent of Participants. Tender of payment to Operator constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
RESPONSIBILITY AND LIABILITY: Operator, as the principal, is responsible for arranging all of the services, ground transportation, meals and accommodations offered in connection with this trip and will have agents available to resolve group travel needs as they arise. The Operator does not own or operate, nor is it an agent for any of the firms which will provide goods and services for this trip or for any option which may be available in connection with the trip (including bus rentals, etc.) and the Operator has not priced the trip or options to allow Operator to guarantee against failure of any such firms. Accordingly, Participant(s) agree to seek remedies directly with the supplier and not to hold the Operator liable, in the absence of negligence, for any loss, injury, delay or expense which results directly or indirectly from any action or omission, whether negligent, criminal or otherwise, of any entity providing goods or services for the trip or any available option (e.g., without limitation, the quality of services at hotel accommodations, hotel overbooking, other hotel issues, flight delays, etc.). Participant(s) also agree not to hold Operator liable for circumstances beyond its control (e.g., terrorism attacks, force majeure, extreme weather conditions, train or bus breakdowns, etc.).
Participant(s) acknowledge that neither Operator nor its agents have made any representation or promise with respect to the tour described herein except as expressly set forth in the Operator's literature, unless such agreement is in writing and signed by any officer of Operator. At any time, the Operator may decline, for any reason, any person as a Participant on a trip (or excursion) whereupon the Operator's only obligation shall be to refund to such person that portion of the payment allocable to the unused services.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY: The right to a refund if a Participant changes plans is very limited.
- All requests to cancel registration must be in writing and sent (return receipt) to the Operator.
- Operator will remit any applicable refunds to Participant(s) within 14 days after receipt of the cancellation request.
- If you choose to cancel your registration, your cancellation notice must be received in writing by the Operator by the deadline dates for refunds sent forth in the applicable registration form. All deposits and payments are 95% refundable for cancellation received on or prior to 6/15/12, 50% refundable for cancellation received on or prior to 7/15/12, and 25% refundable up for cancellations received on or prior to 8/15/12, and non-refundable thereafter. Retreat packages are transferable, and can be transferred into someone else's name. (To transfer your airline tickets you must check with your airline carrier for details on their policy regarding this, and handle all issues with your airline ticket through your airline carrier.)
- All full or partial refunds prompted by Participant's cancellation request shall also be subject to an administrative charge of $50.00.
- The rights and remedies made available herein are in addition to any others available under applicable law.
- However, Operator offers refunds under this contract with the express understanding that endorsement of a refund by Participant(s) constitutes a waiver of any such additional rights and remedies by the Participant(s) against the Operator.
- Retreat Package is transferable, thus Participants may choose to transfer their retreat package into another name.
- In the unlikely event of extreme circumstances (occurring within 14 days or less of the retreat start date 9/21/12) such as terrorism attacks, force majeure, extremely dangerous or impassible weather conditions, or other similar types of extreme events that make the trip legally or physically impossible the Operator may be forced to cancel or reschedule the trip. Every attempt will be made to reschedule the trip for a more suitable time but due to hotel contracts, contracts with tour guides, etc. rescheduling may not be possible. If under these extreme circumstance rescheduling attempts fail and the trip is canceled for extreme circumstances beyond our control then all participants will be notified by phone and in writing and NO refunds will be given. Participant(S) agree not to hold Operator liable for circumstances beyond its control. It is recommended that you purchase trip cancellation insurance that covers these types of extreme reasons for cancellation.
- This trip/retreat may be canceled or rescheduled at any time by the Operator for business reasons. In event of cancellation or rescheduling by the Operator for business reasons, 14 days or more before the scheduled start date of 9/21/12, Participant(s) will be notified in writing and by phone and will be issued a full refund of all deposits or payments made on the retreat package purchased. (Refunds for airfare can only be obtained through your airline carrier where you purchased your airline tickets).
- No partial refunds will be given by the Operator if the Participant chooses not participate in all activities included in the retreat package.
- No partial refunds of any kind will be given if the Participant chooses not to utilize all of the included amenities, transportation, admissions, accommodations or any part of the included features of the package.
- Participant Substitutions of one service for another are not permitted and not included in retreat package.
- The Operator may chose to substitute one option or service for another if it is of same value for the participants.
FORUM FOR DISPUTES: This agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Hawaii. In the event a dispute can not be amicably resolved and a court action is required, Participant and Operator agree to have any dispute resolved in a court of competent jurisdiction in Hawaii County, Hawaii, subject to any rights of appeal.
CHECK-IN/DEPARTURE PROCEDURE & POLICY: Failure to check-in a timely manner, without notice, and in accordance with the designated instructions that will be provided or other pre-arranged agreements, may result in cancellation and no refund will be granted. If you are late in checking-in you must contact the Operator with your estimated time of arrival, and if joining the group really late, you must make your own transportation arrangements as to how and where you will be joining the group. The retreat itinerary does not allow for any early departures. If for any reason you must depart early from the retreat then you must do so at your own expense and no refund will be given by the Operator for any unused portion of your retreat package. After reading the itinerary carefully the Participant agrees to make all travel plans to arrive on or before the retreat arrival day and to depart on or after the departure date. Late departure arrangements must be made by the Participant(s).
PACKAGE PRICE: Includes only items specifically stated in Operator's current literature, the contents of which are specifically made a part hereof. Certain secondary features of a package (e.g., private services) are based on supplier or service provider policy and may be changed, added or deleted by the Operator after printing of literature. Operator has the right to substitute services or accommodations in similar categories for items listed in the literature, but no substitutions can be made by the participants. PLEASE NOTE: Operator reserves the right to re-invoice Participant(s) in case of an error made in computing retreat price.
INSURANCE: Trip cancellation/interruption, health, accident and luggage insurance is available from private companies and is not required but it is strongly recommended. The participant, and not the Operator, is solely responsible for attaining such insurance.
*INTERNATIONAL FLIGHTS: Participants are responsible to book their own flights through a commercial airlines. The operation of international flights is subject to the foreign government involved in granting landing rights for the flights. If the direct air carrier cannot obtain these rights, the flights will be canceled and full refunds of your airline costs are made to all Participants by the airlines you purchase your tickets through. Each passenger on these International flights will be required to carry a current Passport. No refunds for anything pertaining to your flights will be made from the Operator.
*LUGGAGE: The Operator will not be responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged luggage or personal belongings of the Participant(s). Luggage travels at the risk of the Participant(s) and not of the Operator; and luggage insurance is strongly recommended.
*PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP: Participant(s) are responsible for determining and obtaining proper documentation. A passport for international travel is required. Failure to carry proper proof of citizenship may lead to denied entry to aircraft or foreign country. No refunds will be made. No refunds will be made if improper documentation results in denied boarding or entry.
*AIRCRAFT, FLIGHT CHANGES AND DELAYS: Participant(s) are subject to the ticket terms and tariffs of the airlines, which, when issued, shall be the sole contract between the airline and the Participant. Upon purchasing your airline tickets you must provide the Operator with a copy of your flight itinerary. If changes are made in your flight plan you must contact the Operator with notice of those changes.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Tender of payment to Operator constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions by Participant.
*denotes applicable on international trips.
SEPTEMBER 2014 DATES SOON TO BE ANNOUNCED
(form below was from our 2012 Retreat)---updates will be made
Sponsored by Questing Spirit, LLC
in partnership with Mosaic 808
$1900 Deposit Secures Your Reservation
REGISTER HERE ONLINE, BY MAIL, BY PHONE OR YOU CAN FAX YOUR REGISTRATION FORM INTO: 808-443-0738 !!
PLEASE READ & COMPLETE ALL INFORMATION NEEDED BELOW. YOU MUST READ THE TERMS & CONDITIONS AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR DEPOSIT. ONE APPLICANT PER FORM PLEASE, EACH PERSON NEEDS TO FILL OUT THEIR OWN FORM.
If yes, please describe for us so we can find out if we can make special arrangements to accommodate your needs. This pilgrimage will not be handicapp accessible, so special needs people should inquire in person, by phone.
Do you have a current passport?
In case of an emergency please list the name, number, and address of your emergency contact person:
EARLY REGISTRATION DISCOUNT-- for registrations on or before 7/15/12 --
NOW EXTENDED THRU JULY 22nd!!
Early Bird Basic Retreat Package: $3,895. Package is based on double occupancy and includes everything except airfare and some meals, see details below. An appropriate roommate will be assigned for all participants who do not request or specify their roommate in advance. Phone in your registration and Receive an Additional $100 off ---expires on 7/23/12
Basic Retreat Package Includes: Retreat package includes all lodging, fees, and taxes for staying 9 nights in casual and comfortable three star hotels and retreat centers. The above pricing is based on double occupancy and a limited number of optional single occupancy accommodations are available for an extra fee (see below). Included in the retreat package prices listed above is
- ALL ground transportation starting from our hotel in Paris. Ground transportation includes: roundtrip ground transport via public subway and/or bus to sites in Paris listed on our itinerary, roundtrip train tickets to the Languedoc in Southern France, roundtrip tour bus or van transportation offered through Barinca Tours while in the Languedoc area to all sites listed on our itinerary. Roundtrip train tickets to Chartres Cathedral are also included.
- Included are all entrance fees to all places that are listed on the itinerary.
- Also included will be several meals, however some meals are NOT included in the package price, details about which meals will be included are posted on the itinerary page.
- Guide service in the Languedoc and escorting by a French speaking interpreter throughout the trip is included as well as the entire "Mystical France Pilgrimage Program” with retreat / pilgrimage leaders Phillip Jones, MA, LPC & Rev. Ana Jones.
- Includes access to an optional 'participants only' facebook page and a free follow up webinar that will be held after the pilgrimage is over.
Airfare to and from Paris is NOT included in the retreat package price. Does NOT include transportation to and from the airport in Paris to our Paris Hotel.
IMPORTANT: This retreat is a vegetarian friendly, drug free, smoke free, & alcohol free event.
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS: (In addition you may opt to include a few extras. Please choose from the following options not included in your retreat package price.)
- Private Readings, Coaching, & Counseling Services -
(A limited number of private phone or skype sessions with Ana & Phillip are available for the two week period before and the two week period after the Mystical France Sacred Tour. Space and time for these sessions will be limited, so it is best to reserve your time slot in advance. Preference will be given to those who purchase these now and include them in their registration)
Fee: $150.00 per individual one hour session/ $195 for 90 minutes (not included in package price)
Please check one or more of your sessions of choice with Phillip Jones
Life Wheel/Life Purpose Coaching
Email me referrals to companies you recommend for Trip Cancellation Insurance
Total amount added for Single Room Supplement and/or Additional Holistic Services Options =
Total amount due for complete package =
Total amount due for complete package + ALL options
Amount due after your payment of $1,900 Deposit =
A $1,900 Deposit or Payment in Full is due upon Registration!
Final Payment is Due 8/15/12....If you are Registering After 8/15/12 then Payment is Due In Full
* I have read and agree to Terms and Conditions Listed Below
(Please read the Terms and Conditions listed below and retain a copy for your records. Payment in any amount confirms that you have read and understand the Terms and Conditions attached hereto, and that you agree to those Terms and Conditions, you must confirm this by clicking the button below. Our cancellation and refund policy is fully described in the terms and conditions. These are some of the key dates to be aware of for our refund policy. All deposits and payments are:
- 95% refundable for cancellations received on or prior to 6/15/12,
- 50% refundable for cancellations received on or prior to 7/15/12,
- 25% refundable for cancellations received on or prior to 8/15/12, and non-refundable thereafter.
Retreat packages are transferable, and can be transferred into someone else's name. (To transfer your airline tickets you must check with your airline carrier and do so through them, if permitted.)
Check The Box that you have Read The Terms & Conditions --Then Click The Register & Pay Button to Complete
Please Print & Retain a Copy of this Form for Yourself!
TO REGISTER BY MAIL:
To register by mail please print the pdf form linked here
or at the top of this page and mail in the signed original form, we will email you a receipt.
MAIL & MAKE ALL PAYMENTS TO:
Questing Spirit, LLC
P.O. Box 1553 Honokaa, Hawaii 96727
OR TO REGISTER BY PHONE CALL : Phone: (808) 775-9911 or (808) 640-7103
Late Registration: for registrations 8/16/12 - 9/14/12
Basic Retreat Package $4,100 for LATE Registration.(space permitting, please inquire.) Package is based on double occupancy and includes everything except airfare and some meals. See details below. Price only valid during the dates listed above. An appropriate roommate will be assigned for all participants who do not request or specify their roommate in advance.
Want to stay longer than 10 days in France? Want to see other areas of France not included in your 10 day pilgrimage? Now that you are registered to attend our Mystical France Grail Quest & Sacred Tour we invite you to join us for this incredible extension....
5 Day/4 Night Soul Journey to Mont Saint Michel
on the northeastern shore of Normandy, France
September 30 - October 4, 2012
Extension Package Price: $1,350
This optional Soul Journey to Mont St. Michel extension can be added to your basic retreat package at any time in order to extend your pilgrimage in France for a few more very special days.
For those not attending the 10 day sacred tour the Mont St. Michel Soul Journey can also be purchased separately as its own package (click here for details). (Local European Residents who provide their own lodging & transportation to and from Mont St. Michel can register for the Angelic Healing & Communication Afternoon Workshop Only---see our special section on Mont St. Michel for other options or inquire at [email protected] ) After our 10 day Sacred Tour of France pilgrimage is completed there will be a separate 5 day Soul Journey to Mont Saint Michel as described in our itinerary.
The Mont Saint Michel Package includes:
- Roundtrip train tickets from Paris to Rennes
- Roundtrip commercial bus ticket from Rennes to Mont Saint Michel,
- Entrance fees at Mont Saint Michel
- 3 nights hotel lodging on the medieval island of Mont Saint Michel,
- 1 night additional accommodation at a 3 star hotel upon return to Paris,
- A French language interpreter to journey with the retreat group, and
- The entire Archangel Michael Soul Journey Program, Angelic Communication Workshop, and Angelic Transmissions with Rev. Ana Jones, co-facilitated by Phillip Jones, MA, LPC.
Regular Registration - for registrations 7/23/12 - 8/15/12
Basic Retreat Package $3,995 for Regular Registration. Package is based on double occupancy and includes everything except airfare and some meals. See details below. Price only valid during the dates listed above. An appropriate roommate will be assigned for all participants who do not request or specify their roommate in advance.
Single Room/Private Room Option - Additional Fee of $995 – All packages listed above include lodging for double occupancy rooms. Unless you choose this single room supplement and the additional fee for a single room supplement you will be sharing a room with another retreat participant. If you are traveling alone and do not want to pay the extra for the single room supplement we will happily pair you up with an appropriate roommate.
Early/$3,895 Regular/$3,995 Late/ $4,100
Single Room /$995
Sessions $150 or $195 ea
Please check one or more of your session(s) of choice with Ana Jones:
Click here to download/print PDF
Click this icon to download/print this form for mailing